Elder Abuse Solutions is thrilled to join the worldwide movement of #GivingTuesday. As we begin the holiday season, Giving Tuesday harnesses the power of social media to bring communities together around the world to celebrate the true meaning of the season: kindness, caring, service – and giving.
5 Ways You Can Join Elder Abuse Solutions in Celebrating Giving Tuesday
2. Visit our Elder Abuse Resource Clearinghouse which contains a wide variety of elder abuse resources, including how to help someone in your life who may be at risk of being abused, developing a safety plan, and signs of isolation and loneliness.
3. Visit our “What We Do” page to learn more about the ways that Elder Abuse Solutions is righting the wrong of elder abuse:
- Stopping elder abuse in its tracks through providing direct services to victims.
- Supporting those who have a loved one at risk, or isolated elders who may be vulnerable to abuse.
- Spreading the word about elder abuse through policy and research.
4. Join the movement to stop elder abuse! Follow us on:
5. Support our efforts to end the injustice of elder abuse by making a gift. Your donation is 100% tax deductible! Your gift will help directly intervene on behalf of elder abuse victims, provide support for loved ones and vulnerable adults, and spread the word about this hidden epidemic. Here’s how to give: